Tuesday 25 August 2015

New arrival

We have some new additions to our Washi tape collection.



Washi tapes

Osharesan (yellow) 

Ongakutai(blue)

Cats (dark green)



For those who are wondering how to use Washi tapes… get some ideas here!



Follow nuno and stitch's board washitape! on Pinterest.





Also I'd like to share one of my favourite use of washi tape.I use it to mark my own stuff, to show “It’s mine!”



Look at this black plain USB. If you lend it to someone, it may not come back to you...but with this washi tape, it gets a bit more character and you are highly likely to get it back ;)







You can decide that “This is my signature washi tape!”, which will help other people to remember too. If you are choosing your signature washi tape from my shop, what would you choose??



With love

Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment