Monday 15 June 2015

Let’s pack our bags!



Do you like packing your bags? I love it! I always start packing my suitcase way before my trip…like a month before. But not this time! I haven’t done anything yet. I managed to get some souvenirs for my family and friends in Japan, some TimTam Bites (Have you tried these?) and Arnotts biscuits, but I haven’t even opened my suitcase yet.

It’s the rainy season in Japan now, so it’s a bit difficult to choose the right clothes. Basically, summer clothes will mostly be okay, but when it rains, it gets a bit chilly so we’d better take some long sleeves too. Japanese trains and shops are also sometimes super cold with air con, so if you’re travelling to Japan around this time I recommend that you take some light warm clothes…even in summer!

 

With love,

Allie


No comments:

Post a Comment