Monday 10 August 2015

lovely breakfast


We can now proudly announce that our shop 'nuno and stitch' is open! A special thank you to all those people who visited my shop last couple of days and those who shared my page/post on Facebook!

But more than anyone else I'd like to thank Paul, who supported me for this big project. Without him, I didn't even think about opening a shop! He made this happen. He also checked all the English on my website (and this blog), which must have been pretty hard work! Well, that means if you find any English mistakes on my website, it's not my fault ;) haha.

The day before the opening, I was so stressed. I had to test a couple of things after I published my website. I waited until 12am. I thought about having a rest until 12am, but I was so nervous and I couldn't sleep.  (FYI, I usually go to bed around 10.30pm because Nico wakes up 3 or 4 times during the night! ) When I finished publishing my website and checked everything was working okay, I felt exhausted.

Paul prepared a 'surprise' celebration breakfast with a few our friends and family. When Nico woke up in the morning, Paul took him to mum and dad's place and gave me some extra time to sleep! While I was sleeping, Paul cooked lovely banana pancakes and sourdough bread with cream mushroom sauce.



Awe I'm a really lucky woman! When Paul suggested that we should have a sort of shop opening party or something, I needed a little bit of encouragement to come around to the idea. I didn't want to make it a big deal for everyone else...even though it's been such a big deal for me. But Paul knew how much effort I had put into this shop, so he wanted to really cerebrate it.

I had a lovely morning and this is how my new career started. Does my new business seem promising? Because of this wonderful morning, I believe so!

With love Allie


No comments:

Post a Comment