Monday 12 October 2015

Lately...

 
 
I love cooking cakes but didn't have time for that since Nico was born.
I made this "gateau au chocolat " for my sister-in-law's birthday.
I love making buntings with washi tapes! See our washi tape collection here...
 
 
 
 
Birthday gift from nuno and stitch shop.
 
 

Our "AFL Grand Final" day...we can't wait for the next season!

 
We went to Rose Street Market to learn how to set up a market stall.
I got some good ideas from some shops for this market (click!) in November. 

 
And I got this cute shop sign!

 
We're invited to our friend's son's first birthday.
He was born 5 days earlier than Nico.
(his mum and my due date were the same..haha.)

 
It's good to see our son mingle with other kids.
He is pretty independent!

 
Tomato plants and succulents at Mount Waverley Market.
Thank you to the people who supported my Aussie parents' charity!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment